Not ready to commence your studies?
If you have received an offer and are unable to attend the specified intake, you may be able to defer your offer to the next available intake.
You need to defer your offer before the last day to enrol for your program.
If you have not accepted your offer, you need to:
- Log in to the application system.
- Click on 'Actions' next to the program you have an offer for.
- Select 'Respond to offer'.
- Select the option 'Defer Offer'.
- Wait for a response from Admissions.
Admissions will assess your deferment request for the next available intake. You will be contacted with an outcome via email.
If you need more assistance, you can visit our How to Defer page for details.
If you have accepted your offer and wish to defer your place to the next available intake, you will need to contact Admissions by replying to your offer email.
If you have applied through an agent, they can assist you.