Sys Admin

Has your situation changed?

If you are unable to continue your application for the specified intake, you can  explain that you would like to change the semester you are applying for by emailing admissions by replying to one of their emails or emailing app-[application ID] e.g. if your application ID is 4123567, then the email would be