WiiMan
Occasional Visitor

When is the earliest I would be able to request for my Letter of Completion?

For Visa purposes I require my Letter of Completion as soon as possible. This was my last semester, therefore how soon would I be able to request it?

Accepted Solutions
PhilD
RMIT Connect

Re: When is the earliest I would be able to request for my Letter of Completion?

Hi WiiMan

Welcome to myCommunity, thank you for joining us.  It sounds like you may be leaving RMIT soon!

You will be able to purchase a letter of completion, or Statement of Academic Completion (SAC) as it is called here, once you have been marked complete for your award by your school and this has updated in the student database.  Although you may be getting your final results on Monday you will not be complete in the database that day.  It can take at least 5 to 10 working days after results release. for this to happen.  

Here is the RMIT Connect Info Page on Academic Statements where you can read further on SAC and if you want, login and submit a question to RMIT Connect for a direct response.

Best wishes for the future!

Phil

View solution in original post

All Replies
PhilD
RMIT Connect

Re: When is the earliest I would be able to request for my Letter of Completion?

Hi WiiMan

Welcome to myCommunity, thank you for joining us.  It sounds like you may be leaving RMIT soon!

You will be able to purchase a letter of completion, or Statement of Academic Completion (SAC) as it is called here, once you have been marked complete for your award by your school and this has updated in the student database.  Although you may be getting your final results on Monday you will not be complete in the database that day.  It can take at least 5 to 10 working days after results release. for this to happen.  

Here is the RMIT Connect Info Page on Academic Statements where you can read further on SAC and if you want, login and submit a question to RMIT Connect for a direct response.

Best wishes for the future!

Phil