Peak times at RMIT Connect & Business Central
Peak times for student administration queries at RMIT Connect occur throughout the year, such as the start of semester, when fees are due and near census dates.
During these times, queues at service desks can have a wait time of up to two hours, phones will have long wait times and emails may take longer to be responded to due to volume.
To avoid peak times, follow these tips:
- Find answers to questions online 24/7 through the RMIT Connect online and myCommunity Business knowledge articles
- Post a question to the College of Business myCommunity forums
- Make use of the touch screen display outside Business Central to print forms and find FAQs
- Contact us early - RMIT Connect and Business Central open Monday to Thursday at 9am, Friday at 10am.
- Join the queue before arriving - if you’re coming onto campus, save time and join the queue online before you arrive.
You will recieve a text when you're 10 minutes away from the front of the queue, so you can keep studying, having a coffee or travelling into campus, rather than waiting around for your turn in front of the service desk.
Join the Business Central queue
Join the RMIT Connect queue
- Know your important dates - contact us before major University deadlines such as census dates.
- Know where to direct your question, e.g. Business central do not answer questions regarding fees.
- Ask a Student Ambassador: For general RMIT questions, attend a Business Student Ambassador drop-in session as part of the #EngageEnrichExperience program.
Semester 2 2016:
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.