Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Welcome Week - Microsoft Surface Pro Giveaway - Free print credit for entering!

Welcome to Welcome Week 2018!
As part of our Welcome Week for Semester 2, ITS is giving one lucky student a chance to win a brand new Microsoft Surface Pro!
All entrants will also receive $5 (Approx. 50 pages) of printing credit just for entering!
To enter the Give-away just follow the steps below;
Visit https://rmit.edu.au/its
Start a LiveChat by clicking the red "Chat now" button on the bottom right of the page, start chatting with one of our agents and quote the Welcome Week code "Rainbow Road"
All entries will recieve $5 (50 pages B/W) of bonus print credit added to their student account.
That's it, the winner will be notified via their RMIT student email.
* Giveaway open to current students at RMIT
* One entry per student
* Draw closes 4:59pm Thursday 19/07/2018.
If you have any questions about the giveaway, please reply here! 
-C
Occasional Visitor

Re: Welcome Week - Microsoft Surface Pro Giveaway - Free print credit for entering!

Is it really too late to apply for this, because I was too busy with work, to only realise after it, when I couldn’t go to “rmit.edu.au/it’s” and the QR code wasn’t working for some reason, and then doing some research to end up at this post that it finished at 5:00pm, when during “Welcome day”(today) when I received that small paper advertising the competition I was under the impression I could’ve done it at a later time before the “19th of July at 11:59pm AEST”? (I really want to be in it)56F23639-0B0D-4E9A-A712-27665BC87DB5.jpegFC7461A0-FF9C-4DBD-A377-9FCD61B0CFA8.jpeg