aries_me
Occasional Contributor

timetable

hi!

i just did my timetabling this morning at exactly 8.00am. however i stil couldn't get into the time slots that i wanted. would it be possible for me to just attend my desired class anyways?

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: timetable

Have a quick look at the other thread which is a bit similar to this, but the TL;DR version is:

• Ask around in first week if someone might want to swap, 
  • Keep checking back as people might swap out of the tute or the subject,
  • Contact the tutor and ask if maybe they might let you in after a few weeks if attendances are low (this is not to be expected of them, though).

If you aren't able to attend any other class please let us know and we'll see what can be done.

Please don't just turn up and attend anyway - there are class size limits both for health and safety, and for quality of teaching purposes.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

View solution in original post

All Replies
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: timetable

Have a quick look at the other thread which is a bit similar to this, but the TL;DR version is:

• Ask around in first week if someone might want to swap, 
  • Keep checking back as people might swap out of the tute or the subject,
  • Contact the tutor and ask if maybe they might let you in after a few weeks if attendances are low (this is not to be expected of them, though).

If you aren't able to attend any other class please let us know and we'll see what can be done.

Please don't just turn up and attend anyway - there are class size limits both for health and safety, and for quality of teaching purposes.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

View solution in original post