Chad
New Visitor

Exporting in Photoshop on My desktop

Hi,

I'm just started using photoshop within myDesktop through google chrome and everything works fine except that whenever I try to export my project it saves to a place on my hard drive where I can't find it. When it does this it looks like its using a windows OS, but I'm using a mac. So basically I can't get my work off the myDesktop.

Thanks

QuanN
Tech Guru, IT Staff

Re: Exporting in Photoshop on My desktop

Hi Chad,

If you're using the light version of the Receiver (the desktop or app runs inside your browser window) you'll need to save the file in This PC > Network locations > <your staff/student number> named drive (in the Save As dialog box), then use the Download button in the floating panel usually on the right side of the browser window (when collapsed looks like this receiver-x1-icon.png) to download it to your Mac.

If you're using the full version of the receiver (app and desktop run in a Citrix Receiver window) you can save it directly to your Mac (provided that you have given the receiver Read/Write access to your local drives) by navigating to This PC > Devices and Drives > Local Disk (C: on <your Mac computer name>) > Users > <your local username> in the Save As dialog box.