Bonnie1624
New Contributor

My desktop

I can not open my desktop for a long time! Does anybody know how to fix it? I restarted my computer, it did not work at all. If someone knows how to fix the desktop, please cotact with me. Thank you.

Hurry!

email: s3632315@student.rmit.edu.au

Ahutch0

Re: My desktop

Hi @Bonnie1624

Could you provide a bit more information regarding the error?
Are you able to log into the Mydesktop website ok? Can you run any of the individual Apps or is the error only occurring with the full desktop environment?

As a first troubleshooting step, you can uninstall and re-install the Citrix Receiver app on your computer (if you have it) in case any of it's settings have become corrupted.

You can reply to this post to let us know how you went!

Regards,

Adam

Tags (1)
Bonnie1624
New Contributor

Thanks for replying, I can open mydesktop's  website with apps. However, when I click mydesktop in the website, I can not open it at all. One of my classmate use mydesktop to print pictures, after that, there are lots of small windows showing me that the citric receiver has some errors, but she did not do anything wrong. Maybe, over time? I do not remember the specific problem.

YasmineK
Community Manager

Hi @Bonnie1624

When trying to launch the desktop can you confirm whether you are receiving an error message? If so, please provide a screenshot in order to further troubleshoot the issue. 

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS
dricehack
Occasional Visitor

Hi Yasmine,

I too have a similar issue. Please see the attached screenshot

Thanks