chirag
New Contributor

Mydesktop- CAtia V5

I am having problems using catch on mydesktop. I had put in a request to the IT services yet no response.

I am overseas and need to access catia for my project. I am a 4th year Bachelors student and need it asap.

Ahutch0

Re: MyDesktop- Catia V5

Hi @chirag
Thanks for posting!

I've located your call in our system and have sent you a private message with further details.

Regards,
Adam

Tags (1)
chirag
New Contributor

I cant find your personal message. Would you be able to send me the private message on s3445847@student.rmit.edu.au

Thank you

Ahutch0

Hi @chirag

You can click on the menu icon (three lines) in the upper right of the MyCommunity page and select "Message" to check your private messages. This will also display a red number indicating the amount of newly-received messages you have.

I've also received your reply, so looks like you've worked out the above! =)

Regards,
Adam

chirag
New Contributor

Re: Mydesktop- CAtia V5

Hey Adam I am still waiting for a reply from you guys on the issue. I still haven't been contacted by any of the IT people regarding the issue. Can someone please advise something as I need it for my project and it is urgent.
michael_w
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mydesktop- CAtia V5

Hi @chirag

I've just received an update on the Catia v5 issue from our virtualisation team (I believe they have left you a voicemail on this too).

The root cause of the issue is believed to have been fixed, and Catia v5 is expected to be working again around midday tomorrow.

As a sidenote - this seems to have impacted Catia v5 only, v6 has not been impacted.

Hope this helps!

Michael, Community Manager
RMIT, Information Technology Services