Victor
New Contributor

STK 11/MyDesktop not launching applications

Hello,

I am currently a 4th year Engineering student using STK 11 and Catia V5. However, last week I stopped being able to access applications on MyDesktop using my own computer at home. I can still open MyDesktop, but when I click on the applications it returns a message of 'Cannot start app "STK 11"', or something along these lines. 

I have updated my version of Google Chrome, and can use MyDesktop on uni computers (at least I have checked last week). Is there something that I need to fix on my end?

Cheers,

Victor

QuanN
Tech Guru, IT Staff

Re: STK 11/MyDesktop not launching applications

Hi Victor,

I have just test run STK 11 in my myDesktop and it worked ok. Perhaps the issue is with your profile only. Please PM me your staff/student ID and a screenshot of the error, or contact the Service and Support Centre.

Victor
New Contributor

Hello,

It's working now - I'm not sure why it wasn't last week, but thanks for the fast reply! Any reason why my profile might now work?

Cheers,

Victor

Peter
Occasional Contributor

Hi Victor,

Glad its all working for you now. Just wanted to ask, was STK 11 and Catia V5 working on campus but not at home ?

Victor
New Contributor

Hello,

They were working on campus last time I checked last week. I will let you know if they are OK next Monday. Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Victor