Forgotten your password? The SSPR can be used to reset your RMIT Password on the spot.
A video guide to this can also be found at:
1. Enter www.rmit.edu.au/password in your browser
2. You will need to enter your student or staff ID, your last name/surname and the number or letters in the image you see and press Submit
3. An access code will now be sent to you so that you may reset your password. You will need to choose whether you would like this code sent to your mobile or to your personal email address.
4. Retrieve the code from your selected method and enter it (the code will be case sensitive) into the field.
5. You can now create your new password for your account!
STAFF NOTE: In order for staff to use SSPR, they must first set up their SSPR details in ESS.
Steps to do so can be found here: https://community.its.rmit.edu.au/t5/IT-Knowledge-Base/Setting-Up-Self-Service-Password-Reset-Detail...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.